Cooking With OWYN at Home
Celebrity wellness chef @shaunafaulisi has whipped up a few easy, creative recipes to make at home with your OWYN protein shakes and protein powders.
Check out the videos for your own private cooking class!
On The Menu
- Raspberry & Cream Chia Protein PuddingNo-Bake Strawberries n Cream Protein Pie
- No-Nut Granola
- Blue Majik Dairy-Free YogurtAvocado Chocolate Mousse
New recipes added weekly
Raspberry & Cream Chia Protein Pudding
What You Need:
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Vanilla extract
- Unsweetened coconut milk
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
- OWYN Smooth Vanilla Protein Powder
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup powdered/crushed dried raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop OWYN Smooth Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 pinches pink Himalayan sea salt
- Pour all ingredients into a jar and mix well.
- Cover the jar and store in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you're ready to eat it, top with your favorite fruit or granola.