Current Job Openings
Area Sales Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Join one of the fastest growing beverages as an OWYN Maverick and dominate the retail landscape. With new account authorizations and a fast growing team, there is nothing but opportunity for anyone willing to dig deep.
The Area Sales Manager will build overall business by managing local sales team, developing relationships with distributors, and acquiring and maintaining new regional accounts.
- Maintain key existing accounts by developing relationships with key stakeholders to sell in additional SKUs, additional facings, new placements, and other opportunities to grow OWYN volume
- Acquire new regional retail chains across U.S.
- Develop relationship with local distributor and their reps
- Identify and pursue quick wins for retail sales
- Ensure team is maintaining existing accounts and developing relationships effectively
- Participate in weekly sales calls to highlight successes, discuss challenges, and understand companywide strategies
- Track performance of market to develop and execute improvement opportunities
- Own relationship with key accounts (in the field)
- At least 1-5 years of CPG sales experience (not required but suggested)
- Great outgoing personality
- Attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with quotas and goals
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Self-starter but able to take direction as well
- Passionate about a healthy lifestyle and the food & beverage industry
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
Individuals seeking employment at Only What You Need (OWYN) are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.