Sea Salted Caramel Chia Pudding
This easy Sea Salted Caramel Chia Pudding recipe is loaded with protein, fiber, and healthy fats that make for a perfect breakfast, mid-day pick me up snack, or end of day dessert!
- Vegan or coconut whipped cream
- Vegan caramel sauce (6 pitted dates, 1/4 cup mayple syrup, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp salt)
- 1 tbsp chopped dates
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add the chia seeds, OWYN 20g Sea Salted Caramel Protein Shake, and chopped dates to a mason jar or any jar with a lid.
- Close the lid of the jar and shake all the ingredients together for 10-15 seconds.
- Let the pudding sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- While the pudding sits in the fridge, you can make the vegan caramel sauce. Start by adding the maple syrup, pitted dates, vanilla extract, and salt into a blender. Blend on high until your caramel sauce is at a desirable consistency.
- After the alotted time in the fridge, top your Sea Salted Caramel Chia Pudding with vegan or coconut whipped cream, vegan caramel sauce, chopped dates, and a sprinkle of sea salt.