Vanilla Chia Seed Protein Bars
Whether you are a busy mom, on-the-go college student, or heading back to the office, these Vanilla Chia Seed Protein Bars are the perfect grab-and-go healthy snack to keep you fueled and satisfied!
Chia Protein Bars-
- ½ cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, add chia seeds and Vanilla Pro Elite High Protein Shake . Let the chia seeds soak for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the soaked chia seeds to a large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients: unsweetened shredded coconut, coconut flour, pumpkin seeds, monk fruit sweetener, and coconut oil. Mix with spatula to combine.
- If the mixture seems too dry, add an additional tbsp of Vanilla Pro Elite High Protein Shake until dough consistency forms.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking pan and gently press to spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 40 minutes until lightly golden around the edges.
- While the bars are cooling, prepare the dark chocolate drizzle. Place the chopped dark chocolate in a microwave bowl along with the coconut oil. Microwave for a minute in 30 second intervals until consistency is thin.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a zip pouch and cut the tip. Now, drizzle the dark chocolate over the baked chia seed protein bars. Let the bars cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, slice into small individual bars. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to a week.