Strawberries & Cream Protein Pops
Things are heating up and we have the perfect summer cool down treat! This simple Strawberries & Cream Protein Pop recipe is fruity, refreshing, and guaranteed to make you want seconds.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled & chopped
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, (juice from 1 lemon)
- ¼ cup water
Vanilla Protein Ice Cream-
Our allergen-friendly Plant Protein Powder is a premium multi-source plant protein blend with 20g of protein per serving. Combined with probiotics and a superfoods greens blend for added nutritional benefits. Shop Now
- In a blender, add chopped strawberries, 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener, lemon juice and water. Blend at high speed until smooth. Pour the strawberry puree in a cup with a spout and set aside.
- In a large blender jar, add coconut milk, 2 scoops OWYN Smooth Vanilla Protein Powder, 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener and vanilla extract. Blend at medium speed until everything mixed well without any lumps. Pour the mixture in a cup with spout and set aside.
- Take a popsicle mold with 10 wells in it. Pour about 2 tablespoons of strawberry puree in each popsicle mold, followed by vanilla protein ice cream mixture leaving ¾ inch space at the top of each mold.
- Add a few teaspoons of remaining strawberry puree in each popsicle mold as a finishing layer leaving ¼ inch space at the top. Clean the surface of the mold and cover with plastic lid.
- Place the wooden sticks in each slot provided at the plastic lid and freeze for about 5 – 6 hours until the popsicles are set.
- Briefly run the molds under cold tap water for about 30 seconds to help release the popsicles.
- Serve and enjoy!
- These popsicles can be made with molds of any shape or even in a paper cup when you couldn’t get popsicle mold.
- Strawberries can be swapped with any other berries/ fruits of your choice.
- Fresh fruits can also be used to make fun patterns.
- Popsicles can be stored in an air-tight container or freezer bags for up to 2 months in the freezer.